2018-19 EIPS Parent Survey Results
The results are now available for the 2018-19 EIPS Parent Survey conducted in March. Thank you to all families who took the time to share their feedback with the Division. The survey included 21 questions related to the three priorities outlined in the EIPS 2018-22 Four-Year Education Plan:
- Priority 1: Promote growth and success for all students
- Priority 2: Enhance high quality learning and working environments
- Priority 3: Enhance public education through effective engagement, partnerships and communication
The overall Division results represent 3,713 responses from parents and guardians across the Division. This was an increase in responses from 2,918 in the previous year.
The survey results for Strathcona Christian Academy have helped us identify the following areas of strength and opportunities for growth.
- High-Quality Education and Teaching
- Reinforcing the rights and responsibilities of citizenship to our students
- Safe and Caring school environment
Areas for Growth
- Involving parents in decisions at the school
- Challenging students for more growth in literacy and numeracy
- Providing resources to meet students individual needs
The feedback gathered will help our school and the Division measure its progress toward meeting the priorities and goals outlined in the EIPS 2018-22 Four-Year Education Plan and develop strategies to better serve students and the wider community moving forward.
Parent Survey Results: Strathcona Christian Academy